Thursday

Website Review: eFinancial Careers




Service:  Resource for finding jobs in the financial sector.

Cost:  No.

Advantage/Catch:  No catches that I can see.  Registration is available, but not required.  Once register, you have access to a “Dashboard” that automates your jobs search according to your preferences. It sends you job alerts, stores multiple resumes and you can opt in for various newsletters regarding your specific work sector.  The front page has the latest on financial institutions – who’s closing, who’s among the best employers – and has a “company” search area and career tools.



Advice:  I love niche sites and if you are a financial professional, this site is definitely worth registering in.  My searches turned up more jobs than I could review and seemed detailed.  When you sign up, let me know how it turns out for you, will you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment